Thailand. Have some questions? Get some answers. Follow me. And I shall follow in turn. I have a plate full of side projects at the moment but that does not mean I don't spare a little time for my Poor ... um.. friends out there.

People Who Love Thailand

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another Thing Thais Are dreadfully afraid of are Black People.   This stereotype is dominate in the stores.  There is NO cream, lotion, deodorant, anything you apply on the skin... it is ALL whitening.  i cant find anything that doesn't have whitening power in it.  AND if you do find one.. its double the price.  Or its leftovers from a Westerner.

3 comments:

  1. That's exactly what it's like in Indonesia. There is bleach in every single skincare product. Everybody is so obsessed with being white lol

    +Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, thats a shame. :( +rep

    ReplyDelete
  3. the same for the Philippines.

    funny link though, following. :D

    ReplyDelete