Thailand. Have some questions? Get some answers. Follow me. And I shall follow in turn. I have a plate full of side projects at the moment but that does not mean I don't spare a little time for my Poor ... um.. friends out there.

People Who Love Thailand

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Funny Thai Ghost.

i have never met a population of people more scared of ghost than Thai people.  They seriously have a ghost for everything.  And most of them would never dare go into a haunted house. I hear ghost stories from Thais all the time.  Even some plainly obvious things like birds in the attic scares the life out of most Thais. Or a car drives by... oh noo.. a ghost... . Once there was a dying little girl on the side of the road begging for help... and no one came.   It was a busy street to.  But they were afraid it was a ghost begging for help.  Come on people!  really? I poop you no, folks. i poop you not.

No comments:

Post a Comment